Levi Estrera is a physical therapist practicing in Monroe, NY. Levi Estrera specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Levi Estrera can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Levi Estrera will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Levi M Estrera PT's Practice location
Monroe, NY 10950Get Direction
CH, IL 60605Get Direction
Levi M Estrera PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Harriet Chana Lazaroff4 Zabriskie Terrace Monsey New York 10952
- Richard Escano P.T.280 Route 211 E Middletown NY 10940
- Edward Steven Leonard P.T.1008 Pine Vw New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Dereck C Silverman PT, DPT301 Maple Avenue Smithtown NY 11787
- Mrs. Marla Beverly Mayrowetz P.T.51-55 North Route 9w West Haverstraw NY 10993
- Mr. Michael J Santoro DPT2094 Albany Post Rd Montrose NY 10548