Dr. Catherine Anne O'brien M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2700 Se Stratus Ave Suite A Mcminnville OR, 97128
Dr. Catherine O'brien is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Mcminnville, OR. Dr. O'brien specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 2000
University of California 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Ca Davis Health System, Internal Medicine
Dr. Catherine Anne O'brien M.D.'s Practice location
Mcminnville, OR 97128Get Direction
Dr. Catherine Anne O'brien M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'brien
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dr. John M Strother M.D875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Charles G Petrunin M.D.875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Natasha M Tiffany M.D.875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. William C Pierce M.D.875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Janelle Marie Meyer MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Edward Peter Orlowski MD875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301