Dr. Hannah Kim is a podiatrist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Kim is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Kim diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Lung adenocarcinoma global profiling identifies type II transforming growth factor-beta receptor as a repressor of invasiveness.
- Genetic analysis of dauer formation in Caenorhabditis briggsae.
- Oral bioavailability and enterohepatic recirculation of otilonium bromide in rats.
- Down-regulation of carbonic anhydrase isoenzymes in nasal polyps.
- Expression and distribution patterns of the stem cell marker, nestin, and the stem cell renewal factor, BMI-1, in normal human nasal mucosa and nasal polyps.
- Up-regulation of heparanase in the ethmoid sinus mucosa of patients with chronic sinusitis.
- Overexpression of the superoxide anion and NADPH oxidase isoforms 1 and 4 (NOX1 and NOX4) in allergic nasal mucosa.
- The expression of adiponectin receptor is altered in mild and moderate/severe persistent allergic nasal mucosa.
- Endoscope-assisted microsurgical removal of an epidermoid tumor within the cavernous sinus.
- Meningeal layers around anterior clinoid process as a delicate area in extradural anterior clinoidectomy : anatomical and clinical study.
- Effectiveness of nicardipine for blood pressure control in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas: clinical characteristics and management based on location and hemodynamics.
- Two indices affecting the directions of the sylvian fissure dissection in middle cerebral artery bifurcation aneurysms.
- ICP-MS in drug development: high-throughput analysis of strontium and calcium in bone, tissue and plasma.
- Nuclear Factor κB is Required for Tumor Growth Inhibition Mediated by Enavatuzumab (PDL192), a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody to TweakR.
Dr. Hannah Kyungne Kim DPM, MSC's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10028Get Direction
Dr. Hannah Kyungne Kim DPM, MSC's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Kelvin Barry3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NEW YORK 11372
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038