As a group and as individual physicians, we strive to give our patients excellent orthopedic care in a compassionate, understanding environment.
Education and Training
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 2002
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2010
- Musculoskeletal Surgery, Arthritis, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty) And More
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Jefferson University Hospitals 2007
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery 2008
Dr. Ralph Erik Rynning M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92120Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Erik Rynning M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Dr. Rodney Delano Henderson M.D.2281 West 24th Street Yuma Arizona 85364
- Dr. Daniel J. Solomon M.D.7100 Redwood Boulevard Novato California 94945
- Dr. Michael Thompson M.D.10666 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla California 92037
- Dr. Steven R Garfin M.D.4150 Regents Park Row La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Bryan Terry Leek MD4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Peter Owen Newton M.D.3030 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123