Mayra Navarrete is a physical therapist practicing in El Paso, TX. Mayra Navarrete specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Mayra Navarrete can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Mayra Navarrete will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mayra Carolina Navarrete DPT's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79928Get Direction
Mayra Carolina Navarrete DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mr. Patrick K Brandon PT1400 George Dieter El Paso TX 79936
- Judith Hansen PT11351 James Watt Dr El Paso TX 79936
- Cynthia Lizbeth Higuera PHYSICAL THERAPIST11351 A James Watt El Paso TX 79936
- Mr. Victor X Blancas PHYSICAL THERAPIST5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Mrs. Joanna Ramirez herrera PT1730 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso TX 79936
- Lisa Vasquez PT2900 Pershing Dr El Paso TX 79903