Dr. Jerry Carl Steiert M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry901 Boren Ave Suite 1800 Seattle WA, 98104
Dr. Jerry Steiert is a psychiatrist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Steiert is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Steiert diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Steiert may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Steiert treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- University Of Washington
Dr. Jerry Carl Steiert M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Jerry Carl Steiert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steiert
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Nymphomania: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
Nymphomania is a mental disorder. The person shows characteristic compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsive means unwanted actions and rituals. The person repeatedly engages in it without getting any pleasure out of it, or the person is unable to control the behaviors. A person with nymphomania acts...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Dr. Frank A. Stanton M.D.2275 Arlington Dr San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Vernon Neppe MD, PHD6808 44th Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Ms. Heidi S. Summers MD5837 221st Place Southeast Issaquah Washington 98027
- Dr. Anne Marie Arvidson M.D.1823 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle Washington 98109
- Dr. Catherine Q Howe MD2100 Western Ave Seattle WA 98121
- Dr. Mehri D Moore M.D.400 108th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004