Dr. Christian Michael Briery MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine979 E Third Street Suite C 825 Chattanooga TN, 37403
Dr. Christian Briery is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Briery specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Briery can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Briery can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1999
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Neonatal organ dysfunction among newborns at gestational age 34 weeks and umbilical arterial pH<7.00.
- Understanding and managing HELLP syndrome: the integral role of aggressive glucocorticoids for mother and child.
- Timing of placental delivery to prevent post-partum haemorrhage: lessons learned from an abandoned randomised clinical trial.
- Obstetric characteristics for a prolonged third stage of labor and risk for postpartum hemorrhage.
- Repeated dosing of digoxin-fragmented antibody in preterm eclampsia.
- Progestogens to prevent preterm birth in twin pregnancies: an individual participant data meta-analysis of randomized trials.
- Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Christian Michael Briery MD's Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Christian Michael Briery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Briery
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- Mr. Jack M Rowland MD7490 Ziegler Rd. Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. John Sindos Adams MD929 Spring Creek Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Dr. Stephen L Kerley DO4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ringgold GA 30736
- Mr. Gary A. Brunvoll DO7490 Ziegler Rd. Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Kristi Hawken Angevine M.D.102 Central Ave Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. John Michael Breen M.D.1960 Ogden St Denver CO 80218