Dr. Maxine Day is a psychologist practicing in Encino, CA. Dr. Day specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Day evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Day because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Maxine R. Day PH.D.'s Practice location
Encino, CA 91436Get Direction
Dr. Maxine R. Day PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD595 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena CA 91101
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057