Dr. James Brock is an ophthalmologist practicing in Dubuque, IA. Dr. Brock specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Brock can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Brock can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1972
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1972
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Ophthalmology
Dr. James Edwin Brock M.D.'s Practice location
Dubuque, IA 52002Get Direction
Dr. James Edwin Brock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Dr. Juan Carlos Nieto M.D.2140 John F Kennedy Rd Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Todd Eric Sleep MD1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Kent William Baumann M.D.1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Timothy J Daley M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Ronald P Danis MD2880 University Ave Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Michael Homer Scott M.D.1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002