Dr. Alex Jadidian is a psychologist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Jadidian specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jadidian evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jadidian because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alex Jadidian PH.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
Dr. Alex Jadidian PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Mrs. Senah Mccarty Andrews MS, LPA920 Church St N Concord NC 28025
- Mr. Wilmer Eugene Haas LPA170 Davidson Hwy Concord NC 28027
- Ms. Pamela Jane Meeds PSY. D.116 S. Main St. Mooresville NC 28115
- Dr. Roderick L Lilly PHD380 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. William Scott Craig PSY.D.270 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Mr. Jeffrey William Rinehart MA101 S Elm St Greensboro NC 27401