Yogesh Patel MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4921 Parkview Pl Suite 8a Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Yogesh Patel is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Patel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Patel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Yogesh Patel MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SHILOH, IL 62269Get Direction
Yogesh Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Toniya Singh M.D.1115 Dunn Rd St. Louis Missouri 63138
- George M. Kichura M.D.122-77 DePaul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Antonella Quattromani M.D.1035 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D.11520 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Richard B. Whiting M.D.1027 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dana P. Valencia M.D.800 West Jefferson Street Kirksville Missouri 63501