April Fitzsimmons is an acupuncturist practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Fitzsimmons evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fitzsimmons treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
April Fitzsimmons L.AC's Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32084Get Direction
April Fitzsimmons L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Steven Shomo L.AC, AP, CSCS, WFR4075 A1a S Saint Augustine FL 32080
- Dr. Rick R Jahn D.O.M.248 Southpark Circle East Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Ms. Dori C. Bozung A.P.88 Riberia St. Saint Augustine FL 32085
- Ms. Stacey Anne Kent L.OM.1797 Old Moultrie Rd Saint Augustine FL 32084
- Mrs. Samantha Sager AP DIPL NCCAOM335 Harbor Dr Key Biscayne FL 33149
- Mr. Fernando Leon Bernall A.P.900 Anastasia Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32080