Dr. Eric S. Gaenslen M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery975 Port Washington Road Suite 110 Grafton WI, 53024
Treating orthopaedic problems requires the combined efforts of the physician, patient and physical or occupational therapist. I believe patients respond best when they fully understand their problem a ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- Baylor College Of Med
- University of Missouri Health System
Dr. Eric S. Gaenslen M.D.'s Practice location
Grafton, WI 53024Get Direction
Dr. Eric S. Gaenslen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaenslen
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- How to Know if It’s Croup or Whoop
Croup is often characterized by a barking cough sound, which resembles the sound produced by seals. This childhood condition is often caused by a virus that often starts from the nose or mouth, and goes down to the vocal cords and windpipe. The affected areas become inflamed, swollen, and sore that...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Greg Peter Watchmaker MD1535 W Market St Thiensville WI 53092
- Dr. Curtis A Crimmins MD2500 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lewis Chamoy MD2500 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Ron H Stark M.D.3077 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53222
- Dr. John Siegert M.D.12300 N Port Washington Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Mr. Terrence J Wilkins MD2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211