Dr. Zane Nelson is a psychologist practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Nelson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nelson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nelson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Zane P Nelson PHD's Practice location
Boise, ID 83704Get Direction
Dr. Zane P Nelson PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Dr. Brett W. Thomas PH.D.311 N. Allumbaugh Street Boise Idaho 83704
- Dr. David Michael Cummins PHD136 S Academy Ave Eagle ID 83616
- Dr. Ryan J Hulbert PHD2273 E Gala St Meridian ID 83642
- Dr. Jason Southwick PH.D.600 N Robbins Rd Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Richard Thomas Sonnenberg PH.D.1414 W Franklin St Boise ID 83702
- Carlos Williams Other9563 W Littlewood Dr Boise ID 83709