Dr. Nina Lemberg is an optometrist practicing in Morganville, NJ. Dr. Lemberg specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lemberg performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nina Lemberg O.D.'s Practice location
Morganville, NJ 07751Get Direction
Dr. Nina Lemberg O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Gary Frank Strickland O.D.180 Route 35 South Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Norman Phil Einhorn O.D.613 10th Ave Belmar NJ 07719
- Dr. Evan Krawitz O.D.279 3rd Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Michelle Avergon O.D.620 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Dr. Steven I Glassband OD72 Princeton Hightstown Rd Hightstown NJ 08520
- Dr. William J Tullo OD301 N Harrison St Princeton NJ 08540