Dr. Rhaiannon Kent is a pediatrician practicing in Camp Lejeune, NC. Dr. Kent is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kent diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kent can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Rhaiannon Kent MD's Practice location
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547Get Direction
Dr. Rhaiannon Kent MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Dr. John Sidney Moree M.D6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Dr. Damon Edwin Cofer M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Arnold Camacho Olegario M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Daigle M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Jonathan R. Snyder MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Michael E Epperly M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547