Dr. George Mekhail Wahba M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine101 The City Dr S Pavilion 3, Rm 210 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. George Wahba is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Wahba specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Wahba tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of California 2005
- The paralogous Hox genes Hoxa10 and Hoxd10 interact to pattern the mouse hindlimb peripheral nervous system and skeleton.
- Intervertebral disc cell therapy for regeneration: mesenchymal stem cell implantation in rat intervertebral discs.
- Biomechanical evaluation of short-segment posterior instrumentation with and without crosslinks in a human cadaveric unstable thoracolumbar burst fracture model.
- Biomechanical evaluation of an expandable cage in single-segment posterior lumbar interbody fusion.
- Comparison of two-transsacral-screw fixation versus triangular osteosynthesis for transforaminal sacral fractures.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. George Mekhail Wahba M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Bakersfield, CA 93311Get Direction
Dr. George Mekhail Wahba M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahba
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Leslie K. Shokes MD2703 N Bristol St Santa Ana California 92706
- Seymour L. Alban4401 Atlantic Ave Long Beach California 90807
- Dr. John Carlisle Brown M.D.361 Hospital Rd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Peter S. Borden MD23456 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505