Dr. Howard Lazar is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Lazar ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lazar also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1996
Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine 1996
Ross University School of Medicine 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Anesthesiology; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Anesthesiology; La State Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Howard C Lazar MD's Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85205Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85205Get Direction
Dr. Howard C Lazar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Dr. Merrie Anne Hamburg-Eylers DO Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. David R Becker M. D.1625 E Northern Ave Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Stephen A Bass M.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013