Dr. Lewis Passman is a Chiropractor practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Passman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Passman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Manual Adjusting
Dr. Lewis S Passman D.C.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33484Get Direction
Dr. Lewis S Passman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC8100 ROYAL PALM BLVD STE 106 CORAL SPRINGS FL 33065
- Dr. Barbara Adonis D.C2121 10th Ave N Lake Worth FL 33461
- S. Joseph Angelini4640 North Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Dr. Andrew Luke Bosier D.C.101 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach FL 33444
- Dr. Gary L Burns DC4331 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Damian Mark Fronzaglia D.C.2041 N University Dr Pompano Beach FL 33071