Dr. Romeo Agbayani is a general surgeon practicing in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Agbayani specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Agbayani provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1993
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Romeo C Agbayani MD's Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
Dr. Romeo C Agbayani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Agbayani
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Hernia
Causes of HerniaOther than umbilical hernia, all other types of hernia occur at a later stage in life. Hernia is usually caused due to weak abdominal walls. Part of the organs tends to protrude through the weakened spot of the abdominal wall. There are various reasons due to which the abdominal...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Dr. Vivian Ting MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Gabriel Hernando Patino M.D.6328 Fairmount Ave El Cerrito CA 94530
- Eugene C Groeger Other2645 Ocean Ave San Francisco CA 94132
- Dr. John Maa MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Jonathan Todd Carter M.D.513 Parnassus Ave Rm S-321 San Francisco CA 94143