Julie Dickson is a physical therapist practicing in Palmer, AK. Julie Dickson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Julie Dickson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Julie Dickson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Julie Marie Dickson DPT's Practice location
Palmer, AK 99645Get Direction
EAGLE RIVER, AK 99577Get Direction
Julie Marie Dickson DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Garrick Dick Herr PT, DPT3750 E Country Field Cir Wasilla AK 99654
- Mr. Timothy D Landon PT7335 E Palmer-Wasilla Highway Palmer AK 99645
- Darron Peterson MPT, MED6341 S. Calista Dr. Wasilla AK 99654
- James Matthew Sliwa1830 E PARKS HWY STE A137 WASILLA AK 99654
- Dr. Steven Lee D.P.T.1001 S Knik Goose Bay Rd Wasilla AK 99654
- Cynthia Kerner Neubauer PT6123 S. Hayfield Rd. Wasilla AK 99654