Dr. Thomas Pacicco is an internist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Pacicco specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pacicco provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York Medical College
Thomas Pacicco M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01608Get Direction
Thomas Pacicco M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Edyta Maria Konrad M.D.320 Bolton Street Marlborough Massachusetts 1752
- Thomas R. Patnaude416 Belmont Street Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Valerie B. Veridiano MD189 May Street Worcester Massachusetts 1602
- Dr. Bruce B Rosen M.D.281 E Hartford Ave Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. James C Hurowitz MD255 Park Ave Worcester MA 01609
- Dr. Michele S Goh MD101 Coolidge St Hudson MA 01749