Sunitha Ghanta MBBS
Family Practitioner4704 Whitesburg Dr Se Suite 201 Huntsville AL, 35802
Dr. Sunitha Ghanta is a family practitioner practicing in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Ghanta specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ghanta possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kempegowda Institute of M MD
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences 2004
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- University of Alabama Medical Center Program
Sunitha Ghanta MBBS's Practice location
Huntsville, AL 35802Get Direction
Sunitha Ghanta MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghanta
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Dr. Maria C Falcon MD101 Sivley Rd Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Thomas William Armstrong MD250 Chateau Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Stephanie Michelle Burrell MD7105b Bailey Creek Cir Se Huntsville AL 35802
- Mr. Randle Thomas Middleton M.D.2089 Cecil Ashburn Drive Huntsville AL 35802
- Dr. Forest Stephen Herrington MD420 Lowell Dr Se Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Brooke R Uptagrafft M.D.2152 Old Springville Rd Birmingham AL 35215