Dr. Christine O'Mahony, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in surgery. MD O'Mahony currently sees patients in Houston, Texas and Coral gables, Florida. Dr. O'Mahony is ...
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Intestinal transformation results in transforming growth factor-beta-dependent alteration in tumor cell-cell matrix interactions.
- An early regional experience with expansion of Milan Criteria for liver transplant recipients.
- Treatment of liver metastases in patients with neuroendocrine tumors: a comprehensive review.
- Neuroendocrine Liver Metastases and Orthotopic Liver Transplantation: The US Experience.
- Liver transplantation with donation after cardiac death donors: a comprehensive update.
- Caroli disease patients have excellent survival after liver transplant.
- Transplanting whole livers from donors less than 6 kilograms--is it prudent?
- Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: case series and review of the literature.
- Liver transplant fellowship and resident training is not a part of the "July effect".
- Liver transplantation in cystic fibrosis: a report from Baylor College of Medicine and the Texas Children's Hospital.
- Biliary adenofibroma with carcinoma in situ: a rare case report.
- Survival Outcomes Following Pediatric Liver Transplantation (Pedi-SOFT) Score: A Novel Predictive Index.
- Poor outcomes for children on the wait list at low-volume kidney transplant centers in the United States.
- Inferior Outcomes on the Waiting List in Low-Volume Pediatric Heart Transplant Centers.
- Angiostatin generation by human pancreatic cancer.
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery; Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, General Surgery; Mcp Hahnemann Univ, General Surgery
- Hahnemann Medical College in Philadelphia
- University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston, Texas
Dr. Christine A. O'mahony MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Christine A. O'mahony MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'mahony
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Dr. Brett D. Solomon M.D.7500 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Kelly Gilmore MD450 Medical Center Boulevard Webster Texas 77598
- Amit K. Agarwal M.D.5122 Morningside Dr Houston Texas 77005
- Mohammad Talieh601 Grecian Way Houston Texas 77024
- Dr. Puja Gaur Khaitan M.D.6650 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77044
- Dr. Ata Ahmad M.D.11301 Fallbrook Dr Houston TX 77065