Dr. Krzysztof Mlak MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2751 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI, 48207
Dr. Krzysztof Mlak is a psychiatrist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Mlak is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Mlak diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Mlak may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Mlak treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Krzysztof Mlak MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48207Get Direction
Dr. Krzysztof Mlak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mlak
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Oladayo Davidson Shobola2143 Lincoln Road Windsor Ontario N8W 2P9
- Dr. Rhona B. Ahmad MD29994 Northwestern Highway Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Raad E. Jajo M.D.3397 Wildwood Court West Bloomfield Michigan 48324
- Dr. Sam K. Ajluni M.D.1800 W Fourteen Mile Road Royal Oak Michigan 48025
- Dr. Farideh Freedom Hosseini M.D.17321 Telegraph Rd Detroit MI 48219
- Dr. Robert G.g. Piccinini DO43157 Schoenherr Sterling Heights MI 48313