Dr. Robert J March MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1725 W Harrison St Suite 1156 Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Robert March is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. March specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. March typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1982
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1982
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery; Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Cardiovascular Surgery
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert J March MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Robert J March MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. March
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D.840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Henry James Sullivan1130 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. William Fred Polito M.D.1435 N. Randall Rd. Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Stephen Francis Laga M.D.1111 Superior St Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Robert Gasior MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616