Dr. Altaf Jamal is a pediatrician practicing in Pascagoula, MS. Dr. Jamal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jamal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jamal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1988
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Learning Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of So Al Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of South Alabama Program
Dr. Altaf A Jamal M. D.'s Practice location
Pascagoula, MS 39581Get Direction
Dr. Altaf A Jamal M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jamal
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Joiner M.D.6901 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Andrea F Logan MD3650 Groveland Rd Ocean Springs MS 39564
- Dr. Susan Jones Ashbee M.D.12701 Padgett Switch Rd Irvington AL 36544
- Dr. Farzana Malik M.D.10828 Hwy 57 North Vancleave MS 39565
- Dr. Matthew Francis Kuluz M.D.5410 River Rd Pascagoula MS 39567
- Dr. George David Fain MD1 Marks Rd Ocean Springs MS 39564