Dr. Lee R Willett MD
Pediatrician85 Spring St Laconia NH, 03246
Dr. Lee Willett is a pediatrician practicing in Laconia, NH. Dr. Willett is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Willett diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Willett can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Political solicitation of physicians.
- The influence of standard of care and severity of injury on the resolution of medical malpractice claims.
- Toxicity of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. An overview of the epidemiological evidence.
- Current diagnosis and management of sinusitis.
- Epidemiology of gastrointestinal damage associated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Is a hemoglobin of 10 g/dL required for surgery?
- Puncture wound of the eyelid causing brain abscess.
Dr. Lee R Willett MD's Practice location
Laconia, NH 03246Get Direction
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Jean Petterson D.O.724 N Main St Laconia NH 03246
- Dr. Eric Matthew Shamansky MD71 Highland St Plymouth NH 03264
- Dr. Nancy Crocker MD71 HIGHLAND ST PLYMOUTH NH 03264
- Dr. James Kelsey M.D.16 Hospital Rd Plymouth NH 03264
- Dr. Mark David Weinreb MD446 Central St Franklin NH 03235
- Dr. Janessa I Peralta MD85 Spring St Laconia NH 03246