Dr. Aimee Lynn Luo D.O.
Family Practitioner1991 Sproul Rd Suite 300 Broomall PA, 19008
Dr. Aimee Luo is a family practitioner practicing in Broomall, PA. Dr. Luo specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Luo possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009
- [Patient-controlled analgesia with lornoxicam in patients undergoing gynecological surgery].
- GABAergic excitotoxicity injury of the immature hippocampal pyramidal neurons' exposure to isoflurane.
- The minimum effective concentration (MEC90 ) of ropivacaine for ultrasound-guided supraclavicular brachial plexus block.
- [Ondansetron on postoperative nausea and vomiting].
- [Advances in the study of anesthesia in patients with carcinoid syndrome].
- Stomach Flu
- Plantar Wart
- Strep Throat
Dr. Aimee Lynn Luo D.O.'s Practice location
Broomall, PA 19008Get Direction
Dr. Aimee Lynn Luo D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luo
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Danielle Brenza D.O.11 Parke Place Blvd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. John C Munshower DO1088 Baltimore Pike Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania 19064
- Dr. Marc David Grobman D.O.3411 Silverside Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Natalie Belle Tussey M.D.1240 Wrights Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Akshay S Dave MD321 E Broad St Gibbstown NJ 08027