Dr. Michal J Tracz M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Michal Tracz is a nephrologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Tracz specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Tracz most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 2002
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Member American Society of Nephrology
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic
Dr. Michal J Tracz M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
West Nyack, NY 10994Get Direction
Dr. Michal J Tracz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tracz
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Dr. Naim S Issa M.D.516 Delaware Street Se, Pwb Second Floor, Clinic 2a Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Vesna D Garovic M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Suzanne M Norby M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephen C Textor M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mira T Keddis MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Thomas R Schwab M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905