Dr. Emily Rummel is a psychologist practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Rummel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rummel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rummel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Emily Ray Rummel M.A.'s Practice location
Cookeville, TN 38501Get Direction
Ms. Emily Ray Rummel M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- Dr. Leroy V Bilbrey PH.D.427 N Willow Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Peggy Louann Karlosky PH.D.1716 Heathrow Dr Cookeville TN 38506
- Dr. Linda Carol Blazina PH.D.100 W 4th St Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Lawrence Alfred Edwards PH.D.441 E Broad St Cookeville TN 38501
- Bobby Lee Freeman PHD1200 S. Willow Streeet Cookeville TN 38502
- Dr. John Barry Averitt PH.D.100 W 4th St Cookeville TN 38501