Dr. Lee Gosson is an audiologist practicing in Flagler Beach, FL. Dr. Gosson evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Gosson takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Lee Julia Gosson AUD's Practice location
Flagler Beach, FL 32136Get Direction
Dr. Lee Julia Gosson AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- How Does Alcohol Impact Rheumatoid Arthritis?
The impact of alcohol on health is widely debated, and now many want to know how these questions are altered in regards to rheumatoid arthritis.Is drinking with RA a problem?We've all heard from a young age that everything in moderation is fine - even drinking. Some even go as far to say that it can...
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Fibromyalgia: How Support Groups Can Help You
It is shocking to know that currently it is projected that fibromyalgia affects 7% of the world’s population. The cries of fibromyalgia rent everywhere from blogs, online forums, Facebook posts, as well as in-person reports. So, what’s the major problem that is seen throughout? People with this...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Janelle Kelley AUD9 TWELVE OAKS TRL ORMOND BEACH FL 32174
- Dr. Julia Katherine Carbonneau AUD6358 Hampton Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Susan Marie Scott M.A. CCC-A1050 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Justin Michael Fabish AU.D.50 Cypress Point Pkwy Palm Coast FL 32164
- Ms. Nancy T Sofiak M.A.551 National Health Care Dr Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Jay H Underwood M.A., F-AAA50 Cypress Point Pkwy Palm Coast FL 32164