Dr. Sonja Edmonds is a pediatrician practicing in Jacksonville, NC. Dr. Edmonds is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Edmonds diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Edmonds can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1995
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1995
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Pediatrics
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Sonja L Edmonds MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, NC 28546Get Direction
LONGVIEW, TX 75605Get Direction
Dr. Sonja L Edmonds MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Dr. John Sidney Moree M.D6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Dr. Damon Edwin Cofer M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Arnold Camacho Olegario M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Daigle M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Jonathan R. Snyder MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Michael E Epperly M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547