Dr. Earl Yunes is an internist practicing in Needham, MA. Dr. Yunes specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Yunes provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1972
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Internal Medicine; Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, Internal Medicine
- Boston Medical Center
Dr. Earl L Yunes M.D.'s Practice location
Needham, MA 02492Get Direction
Dr. Earl L Yunes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yunes
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Brookline MA 02446