Dr. Fawad Sabooh Zafar M.D.
UrologistSuite 17, 1000, 73rd St Suite 1 Clive IA, 50325
Dr. Fawad Zafar is a urologist practicing in Clive, IA. Dr. Zafar specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Fawad Sabooh Zafar M.D.'s Practice location
Clive, IA 50325Get Direction
CLIVE, IA 50325Get Direction
Dr. Fawad Sabooh Zafar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zafar
- Doug s.
- Lavell m.
- Kevin w.
- Rodney s.
- Ed u.
- Justin s.
- Sekhar j.
- Mitch d.
- Jeremy i.
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Dr. Ryan Schulte MD5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Steven J Rosenberg M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Brian L Gallagher M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Courson pothoven DO5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Richard L Glowacki M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Anthony Avallone MD4069 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546