Dr. Howard Zeiger is an internist practicing in Alamo, CA. Dr. Zeiger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zeiger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1984
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Memory Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- MC GAW MEDICAL CENTER NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
Dr. Howard L Zeiger M.D.'s Practice location
Alamo, CA 94507Get Direction
Dr. Howard L Zeiger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeiger
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Parkway Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. John P. Flaningam MD11 Hillcrest Ct Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Sara M Wasserbauer M.D.3901 Lone Tree Way Antioch CA 94509