Dr. Abby Bohall is a speech language pathologist practicing in FREDERICK, CO. Dr. Bohall specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bohall evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bohall helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Abby Elizabeth Bohall CCC-SLP's Practice location
FREDERICK, CO 80504Get Direction
Mrs. Abby Elizabeth Bohall CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Laurie Budgar MS, CCC/SLP2421 WATER CRESS CT LONGMONT CO 80504
- Staci Lynn Schell MS CCC SLP751 WYNDEMERE DR LONGMONT CO 80504
- Melanie Potock MA, CCC-SLP906 CONFIDENCE DR LONGMONT CO 80504
- Andrea Orrison M.A.1420 WHITEHALL DR LONGMONT CO 80504
- Brittany Jansen M.A.11169 E I25 FRONTAGE RD FIRESTONE CO 80504
- Katie Halphen M.A. CCC-SLP11169 E I25 FRONTAGE RD STE B FIRESTONE CO 80504