Dr. Sarah Derenzo is a Chiropractor practicing in SOUTH RANGE, MI. Dr. Derenzo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Derenzo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mrs. Sarah Lee Derenzo D.C.'s Practice location
SOUTH RANGE, MI 49963Get Direction
Mrs. Sarah Lee Derenzo D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Andrea Brooke Campain D.C.841 Summit St Hancock MI 49930
- Dr. Jennifer Joi Hirzel D.C.830 N Main St Lanse MI 49946
- Dr. Toby Leroy Klassen D.C.13418 Us Highway 41 Baraga MI 49908
- Dr. Leah Polzien D.C.80 1st St Calumet MI 49913
- Dr. Thomas Lee Martens D.C.48378 W. Memorial Houghton MI 49931
- Dr. Kemmy Lou Taylor DC45070 Us Hwy 41 B Chassell MI 49916