Dr. Jenniffer Sammons is a speech language pathologist practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Sammons specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Sammons evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Sammons helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Jenniffer L. Sammons MS, CFY-SLP's Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211Get Direction
Ms. Jenniffer L. Sammons MS, CFY-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mr. Kyle Mark Griffin MS, CCC - SLP8511 RUSSWOOD LN W MABELVALE AR 72103
- Mrs. Courtney Wynn Regester M.S., CF-SLP8337 COUNTS MASSIE RD NORTH LITTLE ROCK AR 72113
- Mrs. Lindy Michelle Vint MS, CCC-SLP10618 BRECKENRIDGE DRIVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72211
- Cheri C Stevenson MS, CCC-SLP10618 BRECKENRIDGE DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72211
- Mrs. Michele Antoinette Tretter M.S., CCC-SLP112 HOLLAND LN LITTLE ROCK AR 72223
- Alecia Hiserodt MCD, CFY-SLP2702 TIMBERCREEK DR BRYANT AR 72022