Dr. John Dunn practices Geriatric Medicine in Brighton, MI. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Dunn works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. John P Dunn M.D.'s Practice location
Brighton, MI 48114Get Direction
SUTTONS BAY, MI 49682Get Direction
Dr. John P Dunn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Theodore T Suh MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Neal W Persky MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ana Teresa Montoya MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Nancylee Battista Stier M.D.5301 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. William A Bush D.O.820 Byron Rd Howell MI 48843
- Mrs. Erika Rozalia Manu MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109