Dr. Brock Hollett is a psychiatrist practicing in BRADENTON, FL. Dr. Hollett is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Hollett diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Hollett may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Hollett treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Brock Hollett D.O.'s Practice location
BRADENTON, FL 34207Get Direction
Brock Hollett D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. David Jacob Scheiderer M.D.3392 Magic Oak Lane Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Patricia I. Ordorica M.D.2040 Whitfield Ave Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Maurice Vernon Jeter MD331 E. 8th Street Anniston AL 36207
- Dr. Alexander Kechriotis M.D.1219 S East Ave Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Murray S Renfrew MD379 6th Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Peter J Sukin MD9326a Medical Plaza Drive Charleston SC 29406