Dr. Jay Clark is a Dentist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Clark specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jay Allen Clark DDS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55423Get Direction
Dr. Jay Allen Clark DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Charles H. Mendes Other550 Snelling Ave S Saint Paul MN 55116
- Dr. Nathaniel Tyler Cogswell DDS2278 Como Ave Saint Paul MN 55108