Dr. Patricia Brown is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Brown is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Brown diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Brown can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Infectious Diseases; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Patricia Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60616Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153