Dr. Mary ellen Leary MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6438 Wilmington Pike Suite 300 Dayton OH, 45459
Dr. Mary ellen Leary is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Leary specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Leary can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Leary can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1990
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mary ellen Leary MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45459Get Direction
Dr. Mary ellen Leary MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leary
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Stuart Alan Weprin M.D.3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Heather Lynn scott Pulaski MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Steven R Lindheim MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kimberly A Warren D.O.7740 Washington Village Dr Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. William J Rush M.D.2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406