Dr. Juana Phillipp practices Allergy and Immunology care in Glendora, CA. Dr. Phillipp specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Phillipp provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Immunology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; St Johns Episc Hosp, Pediatrics; Resurrection Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kchc-Downstate Med Ctr
Dr. Juana Constantina Phillipp M.D.'s Practice location
Glendora, CA 91740Get Direction
Dr. Juana Constantina Phillipp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- How do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. Pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the allergens,...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- People Who Suffer From Allergies May Not be Able to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, but you're afraid it will cause your allergies to flare-up, follow these tips:Choose friendly plants for your garden – This is one of the most important tips when you decide to grow a garden of your own in the backyard, and will minimize the exposure to...
- Mr. Frederick C. Ho MD94 North Madison Avenue Pasadena California 91101
- Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg M.D.4644 Lincoln Blvd Marina Del Rey California 90292
- Dr. Joshua G Gibbs D.O.725 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Donald J. Gjesdal M.D.17021 Yorba Linda Blvd Yorba Linda CA 92886
- Dr. Charles E. Groncy M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Burns W Kay1 W Hellman Ave Alhambra CA 91803