Cindy Renk is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Cindy is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Renk can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Renk will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Cindy Renk's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13212Get Direction
Cindy Renk's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- How to Choose a Good Birth Control Method for You
Birth control methods give the flexibility and option for individuals to become parents. There are a number of methods available and making a choice in this regard is truly hard. Firstly, one should know about the different methods of birth control available.Talk to your doctor regarding the...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Using Google Trends to See If Weather Really Affects Joint Pain
Arthritis is a condition that plagues adults and children of all ages. There have been hundreds of studies conducted seeking to understand the primary causes of arthritis. One particular cause has been gaining ground as of late. The weather. Many arthritis patients claim they can "feel" when the...
- This Drug Significantly Stops Cell Growth in Metastatic Breast Cancer
HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer is a common yet incurable disease that has spread from the breast to other parts of a person’s body. It’s an aggressive cancer that usually affects the breast plus a patient's bone, lungs, liver and brain. Even when breast cancer spreads into other parts of...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Mrs. Cindy Louise Mccreary PT8629 Lydia Ln Cicero NY 13039
- Mrs. Theresa M Demer P.T.171 Intrepid Ln Syracuse NY 13205
- Mrs. Meghan Kathleen Hill DPT159 W 1st St Oswego NY 13126
- Mrs. Sue Ann Kayne PT6296 Fly Rd East Syracuse NY 13057
- Ms. Kathleen Ann Cunningham P.T.4922 Trivet Dr N Liverpool NY 13088
- Coleen Teri Shaver4400 Cedarvale Rd Syracuse NY 13215