Jeffry Batie is an acupuncturist practicing in Sherwood, OR. Dr. Batie evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Batie treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jeffry Batie L.AC.'s Practice location
Sherwood, OR 97140Get Direction
Jeffry Batie L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Travis Lee Buckmaster L.AC.1880 LANCASTER DR NE Salem OR 97305
- Mr. Alfred Thieme L.AC., DIPL. AC.2450 SE Belmont Ave Portland OR 97214
- Ms. Julie Marie Goss L.AC.1975 NW 167th Place Beaverton OR 97006
- Maya Martinez LAC12732 Se Stark St Portland OR 97233
- Jenna Mandzuk L.AC.20508 Sw Roy Rogers Rd Sherwood OR 97140
- Matthew Aaron Elliott L.AC2456 NW Northrup Ste 1A Portland OR 97210