Dr. Ernest John Saliba MD
Emergency Physician2650 Ridge Ave Emergency Medicine R Evanston IL, 60201
Dr. Ernest Saliba practices Emergency Medicine in Evanston, IL. Dr. Saliba assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Saliba examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Medical School
Dr. Ernest John Saliba MD's Practice location
Evanston, IL 60201Get Direction
Dr. Ernest John Saliba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saliba
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Sudip Bose474 Northlake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Armando Marquez Jr. Other3225 Wenonah Avenue Berwyn Illinois 60402
- Dr. David I. Rosen M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Chowdary Adusumilli M.D.1044 N Francisco Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Edgardo Correa MD326 W 64th St Chicago IL 60621
- Dr. Michael Thomas Paddock D.O.1900 W Polk St Chicago IL 60612