Dr. Annie Powers is a psychologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Powers specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Powers evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Powers because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Annie E Powers PSYD's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65803Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807Get Direction
Annie E Powers PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D.1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D.1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rose L Buckner ED.D1159 E Walnut St Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Nancy L Breuer PSY.D.2030 S National Ave Springfield MO 65804