Dr. Jacqueline Strueby is a Chiropractor practicing in Jackson, NJ. Dr. Strueby specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Strueby seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jacqueline Suzanne Strueby D.C.'s Practice location
Jackson, NJ 08527Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline Suzanne Strueby D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Gary J. Szitanko D.C.170 Highway 35 Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. George Geier Barnett DC766 Shrewsbury Ave. Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Tracy Ann Tomaino DC14 Woodward Dr Old Bridge NJ 08857
- Dr. Lisa Forzani DC1930 Highway 35 Belmar NJ 07719
- Dr. Marie Swanson D.C.1008 Highway 34 Matawan NJ 07747
- Dr. Russell Brokstein D.C.9 Broadway Freehold NJ 07728